Office of the President
Puntland State of Somalia
Somalia Capacity Injection Project
Invitation for Bids (IFB)
Date: October 11, 2018
Contract Identification No: GOPL/CIP/NCS/OPEN/001/2018
Grand No: TFA0415 and TFA5472
World Bank Project Name: Somalia Capacity Injection Project
- The Federal Republic of Somalia has received financing from the World Bank toward the cost of the Somalia Capacity Injection Project, and it intends to apply part of the proceeds to payments for goods, works, related services and consulting services to be procured under this project.
- The Office of the President of Puntland State of Somalia through its Project Coordination Unit (PCU) invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for Logistics Support Services. The services under this contract will include the following:
- Vehicle Rent Services
- Catering Services
- Provision of Venue Rent
- Security Detail Services
- Airline and travel services and Visa processing for foreign travelers
- Bidding documents (and additional copies) can be obtained at Project Coordination Unit, office of the president, Garowe, Puntland State of Somalia via this email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bids shall be valid for a period of 90 days after bid closing; the bid will be open in the presence of the bidders who wish to attend. Bids shall be valid for a period of 90 days after Bid closing and shall be delivered to State House, Garowe, Puntland state of Somalia on or before 10:00 a.m. Saturday November 15 at which time they will be opened in the presence of the bidders who wish to attend.
- All bids must be accompanied by a Bid-Securing Declaration